The Trans Drak Extreme Mountain Bike Race has, since its inception, focused on giving back to the surrounding communities in a meaningful way. One of the main aims of this event is to engage in community development programmes, aimed at improving infrastructure at schools in this area.
Beneficiaries since 2011 include:
- Mphophomo Intermediate School
- Upgrades to water supply facilities
- Eboyeni Primary School
- Toilet facilities were built
- N3TC Khanyisile Community Trust
- Financial contributions were made during 2013-2015 and a donation will be made towards the building of a kitchen at Remington Primary School for 2016